Charming bed and breakfasts
between La Rochelle and the Marais Poitevin
Bed and breakfast with old fashioned charm and modern comfort
Terms of Sales
Article 1: Confirmation of your reservation
The reservation is guaranteed after the receipt of the deposit, or 30% of the amount of the stay.
Reservations less than 15 days before the start of the stay must be paid in full.
The payment of the deposit implies the acceptance and the respect of the general conditions of sale.
The payment can be made either
* By bank transfer (in this case please make sure that your bank does not charge a fee to make the transfer).
IBAN FR76 1751 5900 0004 6142 5675 520
* by Credit card via STRIPE
Article 2: Use of gift vouchers
Gift certificates are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
They can be used once and are not refundable.
Article 3: Our mutual commitments in the fight against Covid -19
This year, we are taking more measures than ever to preserve you and ensure you have a good stay;
* We wear a transparent visor to combine security and conviviality
* Hydro alcoholic gel is available in the rooms and in the common areas
* The rooms and common areas are ventilated and disinfected every day (product EN 14476) and have reduced decoration
* Breakfast tables are spaced and circulation is arranged
In return, we count on your cooperation to
* Respect barrier gestures and social distances
* Wash your hands frequently and use the hydro alcoholic gel,
* Report any infection to the COVID-19 virus to us so that we can make the necessary arrangements
Payment of the deposit or the stay implies compliance with the security measures linked to Covid -19
Article 4: Balance of the stay
The balance of the stay is to be paid on the day of your arrival with the tourist tax of a fixed amount per day per person over 18 years old (eg 0.70 € to 01/01/21).
If you are exempt, please provide the proof, we must give it to the competent authorities.
Article 5: Arrival times
We welcome you from 17:00 to 19:30 the day of your arrival.
Should you arrive later, please notify us in advance and do not arrive after 22 h00 .
Article 6: Departure times
The guest rooms must be vacated by 12 noon at the latest.
Check-out after 12:00 will result in an extra night's bill.
Article 7: Occupancy of the rooms
Anyone additional to the one (s) provided at the time of booking must be notified in advance in order to respect the maximum capacity and to apply the rate according to the occupancy of the room.
Otherwise, La Charmentaise will be able to refuse any additional person without this being considered as a modification or a breach of contract at its initiative, in fact, no refund will be made.
Article 8: Respect for places
For the comfort of all, all private and shared spaces are non-smoking.
The hosts undertake to return the rooms in good condition at the end of their stay and to declare, if necessary to assume financially any possible degradation of which they could be responsible.
La Charmentaise puts at the disposal of its guests an equipped kitchen, games, books, a car park, a garden that the hosts will have to leave in order and clean, any proven negligence can cause a billing of the restoration of the places or the equipment.
Article 9: Children
Children are placed under the sole responsibility of their parents or adults who accompany them during their entire stay.
The swimming pool is not supervised, therefore no child under 12 years old and / or not able to swim should swim in the absence of his parents or accompanying adults. La Charmentaise can not be held responsible for any incident that may occur.
Article 10: Personal effects
The personal effects, whatever they are remain under the sole responsibility of the hosts, the Charmentaise will not be able to be held responsible for the goods disappeared or degraded.
Article 11: Breakfast
Breakfast is served between 8:30 and 10:30.
If you have a particular time constraint, a food intolerance, ... Do not hesitate to tell us about it, we are here to give you satisfaction.
Breakfast can be served in your room upon prior request (Romance)
Article 12: Pets
For reasons of hygiene, only guide dogs for the blind are accepted at the Charmentaise.
Article 13: Force majeure
In the event that important damage is identified or if one or more essential equipment turns out to be out of order in the room initially reserved, La Charmentaise reserves the right to change the room. This one will be of the same capacity or of a superior capacity, without additional cost.
Insofar as the accommodation is insured, no compensation is due.
Article 14: Total or partial cancellation of stay
Any cancellation must be notified in advance by mail or email.
In case of cancellation:
- intervening in a delay of more than 15 days before the beginning of the stay, the deposit paid is entirely refunded.
- intervening within a period between 8 and 15 days before the beginning of the stay, the deposit remains definitively acquired.
- intervening in a delay less than 8 days before the beginning of the stay, the full payment of the stay is due.
The reference time to assess the delay is 5 pm on the day of arrival.
- If the client does not show up before 19:30 the day of arrival, the Charmentaise is free to have his rooms again. Full payment of the stay is due.
- In case of shortened stay at the initiative of the hosts, the same period of notice as that of cancellations applies for a possible refund or payment of the balance.
- If however due to force majeure we were at the origin of the cancellation of the reservation, the host will be refunded immediately up to the amount collected.
Article 15: Seasonality of tariffs
Rates vary depending on the season, the rate that applies when booking is the season of the stay.